CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Vacation~!!!!

Hmmm...Ohhhhhh....sorry about the late posts and what ever...duhhh...It's not that I have a hectic schedule well in fact I'l not busy at all, I just think that I'm busy because...ummm...Well, just understand my stupid explaination(lol).

Our class ended last March...ummm...ohhhh...I forgot when!..damn...I'm gonna think for it...just wait...LOADING...LOADING...LOADING...aha!!!...now I remember!! It was last March 17, 2009. Hehehehe...Sorry for that I just really forgot a lot!...If ever this keeps going maybe it's possible that I will forget mt underwear duhhhhh... I'm such a clutz~!

Did I mention this before that I'm making my own manga and the title is NINJA. Hmmm..Don't ask about it...I kinda like ninja stuff. I even love NARUTO a lot~!...Just ask me later of some Naruto stuff 'coz I'm gonna continue this post(lolz). Plus, I promise my classmate,Aska, that I'm going to make a shoujo-ai manga just for her. The tittle of it is...Amae to Nigai Rabu(Sweet and Bitter Love). Guess what...The main character of it is her! lolzzz...I hope she likes it a lot even though my drawings are not really that good. Not like the prefessionals..oohh...I admire them a lot~!


Hey! Hey! Hey!...Check my other BLOGS!!! just click those images below...



0 comments:

♫ J-MUSICS ♫