CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

4th Year at last~!

Yeahh~!! I can't believe it that I'm a 4th year high school and a senpai to all! Yeah I'm so happy. I get to see new faces from the freshmen. Well, I like hugging those cute ones! Kyaaaaaaaaa~♫
Well, so far...I can't imagine that I'm still in the 1st section, 4 year Saint Peter. It's unexpected that my stupid-dumb cousin was transferred to our section! Yeahh~!! I love it~! Our room will be fun and too much noise! Wahahaha~! Now I'm not alone because I have a partner in making some noises!

Well, in 4th year. We only have 2 transferies. The other one was in the 2nd section, Saint Therese. And the other one was in our section. Her name is Raycelle..?? Hmmm...I'm not so sure..I didn't really know her name, But I did give a welcome hug to my new classmate!! weeeeee...

Speaking of cute one..There's a 3rd year cute student transfered to our school...She's in the 1st section, Saint Helen..yeahhh~!! She's pretty quite and setious. I think she's just shy to talk to everyone. But my classmate helped her a lot. Well, she's her cousin afterall!

It's so cool yet crazy to do some stuffs..But to share it to you...I really shouted for joy at the center of the covered court~! Yeahhh!! I'm just happy at that time..I can't imagine that these things are really happening..yeahhh~!! I'm a SENPAIIIIII~!!!!!

0 comments:

♫ J-MUSICS ♫