CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Stupidly "Duhhhh", I guess?

Ahahaha! I don't know but I think my eyes are attached to this kouhai of mine. Hahaha! I know you'll think of me as a pervert but I think it's normal like in the anime thingy.LOL. I read this in many manga and saw it on some animes. Weeeee... Well, that kouhai is just cute to look at. Yet, even taller than me! Now I kinda feel life is like an anime! Oh yeahhh! Oh crapness! I often text and say some stupid things. I just love making pranks to that kouhai, I kinda like watching their facial expressions like in the anime.LOL. I enjoy being a senpai. I wish I wouldn't graduate and let me live my last year a little more.LOL. Why am I saying this? Our graduation is far a little next year. But I think day by day the time is running quickly. Oh my God..Damn.. I shouldn't think that way but just to enjoy this last year! Oh yeahhh!! That's why I'm gonna make memories this year. I don't mind making some stupid-cool-funny things as long as I enjoy my days on my lst year!

Ahahaha! It's just too odd.. My eyes won't get off to my dear kouhai. I just keep watching that kid.LOLZ. Hahahaha! I don't know why... I'm really hoping that the kouhai should approach their senpai but in my situation it's pretty lame and duhhhhh... It's the opposite and I'm the one who's making the moves! LOL... Hmmm...I'm just worried to that kid. I hope we could talk more and bonding more... But now I think I will end this gazing thingy. It just made me look crazy..duhhhh! Now I can say how stupid! Yeahhh! I'll try my best to avoid that damn kouhai..Hahaha! LOL.. In this way I can corret all of these stupidity of mine and move on to another mischievous trip of mine!LOL

Bye Bye CUTIE KOUHAI...nyaaaaaa~! I have many things to do beside watching you from afar..LOL... I get this from anime! Damn, now I'm crazy for anime...Hahahaha!

0 comments:

♫ J-MUSICS ♫