CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Anime DVD Collection♥

MY ANIME DVD COLLECTION MAKES ME HAPPY


Tons of DVDs that I bought and add up as my collection!!...All of these are anime...Hmmm...But I also have J-drama but just a few of it..becuase I'm really not into it...


Honestly, I didn't watch some of it yet...because it's so many and I lack time to watch it...


I also wanna collect some shoujo ai anime and shonen ai anime...But I have no itension in showing it to my sisters...They might be...ummmm....well you know...( ... )...nahhh...never mind...it's no biggie that I like to collect these things...buwahahah~!!...


I let my classmates borrowed 3 DVDs (Strawberry Panic, Simoun and Kimi Kiss Pure Rouge). I hope they handle it with care and if I'll see a single scratch on my DVD I'm gonna use rasengan on them~!!hahahahaha!!


Soem of my DVD aren't open yet because I already watched it on the internet... But it's good to have it as a collection~!..Hmmmm...Maybe someday I could put it in a frame...buwhahahaha!!!


I don't own that Negima DVD it's from my schoolmate that he lent me...I hope I could return it to him as soon as posible...I hope he's not worried because I'm a good handler of DVDs..buwahwahahh!!

0 comments:

♫ J-MUSICS ♫