CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Jazz in Blue Jaz

Last April 26, 2009 Choki, mom and I went to the Blue Jaz resort...It can be located at Samal Island...Wooooot it was my first time going there...Hmmm...In going there I rememberd riding a boat like but it's made of wood...I think it's called LANTSA...i guess..thats what I heard..It's a relief that no one is going to row that lantsa..lolzzz...At first I really thought that going there would be an old fashion way..but it was a relief that the lantsa has a machine...yeahh like speed boats..yeahhhh...any way...it was fun going there...The resort was nice and cool yet pricy...But it was expected anyway, theres no FREE anymore in this world..lolzz...

Fine beach, fine pools, fine sand, fine people(there were cute boys and sexy cool girls)...lolzz...I admit I'm kinda jealous girls wearing bikini...hahaha!! Well, I just saw some...Hmmm..What if I also wear those..ummm...wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!...NO WAY!! It's funny to think that I'll be wearing those things. I'm kinda shy and also.. I'm kinda chuby!! NO WAY~! nope!nope!nope!...But it's fine for me to wear mini shorts and fit shirts...
















0 comments:

♫ J-MUSICS ♫